Echo Acoustics is an independent professional noise & vibration consultant based in the North West of England - perfectly placed to deliver flexible and effective consultancy services across the UK.
Our noise and vibration consultancy services include:
- Environmental noise monitoring, vibration monitoring, assessment, reporting and advice.
- Desk-based environmental noise & vibration assessments for Planning, EIA, Environmental Permitting, residential, industrial and commercial developments, transport and infrastructure.
- Construction-related noise and vibration, including traffic noise and vibration assessment.
- Computer modelling for noise.
- Occupational noise and vibration surveys and assessments.
Echo Acoustics offers advice on the most appropriate course of action related to any noise & vibration issue – noise monitoring in the workplace, for existing or proposed developments, industrial environments; and issues around transport, logistics and infrastructure.
The experience and skills we can bring to a project cover a very wide range from field-surveys & monitoring, through desk-based predictive assessment, to expert witness services.
“… I was impressed not only with the results that will be helpful for our application but also with the level of detail and attention that you have given it. If we have further requirement for this type of service in the future we will certainly be back in touch and I will only be too pleased to recommend you to any friends requiring similar service”