Echo Acoustics is an independent professional noise & vibration consultant based in the North West of England - perfectly placed to deliver flexible and effective consultancy services across the UK.
Our noise and vibration consultancy services include:
- Environmental noise monitoring, vibration monitoring, assessment, reporting and advice.
- Desk-based environmental noise & vibration assessments for Planning, EIA, Environmental Permitting, residential, industrial and commercial developments, transport and infrastructure.
- Construction-related noise and vibration, including traffic noise and vibration assessment.
- Computer modelling for noise.
- Occupational noise and vibration surveys and assessments.
Echo Acoustics offers advice on the most appropriate course of action related to any noise & vibration issue – noise monitoring in the workplace, for existing or proposed developments, industrial environments; and issues around transport, logistics and infrastructure.
The experience and skills we can bring to a project cover a very wide range from field-surveys & monitoring, through desk-based predictive assessment, to expert witness services.
“I had the pleasure of working with Mike for four years, over which time he developed Haskoning’s noise and vibration capability and built a successful team to support a diverse range of clients. Over that time, Mike demonstrated a positive, client-focussed approach, delivering precisely what clients needed to achieve their objectives. I was always impressed with Mike’s confident approach to stakeholders and the public, particularly in high pressure meetings and Public Inquiry”