Echo Acoustics is an independent professional noise & vibration consultant based in the North West of England - perfectly placed to deliver flexible and effective consultancy services across the UK.
Our noise and vibration consultancy services include:
- Environmental noise monitoring, vibration monitoring, assessment, reporting and advice.
- Desk-based environmental noise & vibration assessments for Planning, EIA, Environmental Permitting, residential, industrial and commercial developments, transport and infrastructure.
- Construction-related noise and vibration, including traffic noise and vibration assessment.
- Computer modelling for noise.
- Occupational noise and vibration surveys and assessments.
Echo Acoustics offers advice on the most appropriate course of action related to any noise & vibration issue – noise monitoring in the workplace, for existing or proposed developments, industrial environments; and issues around transport, logistics and infrastructure.
The experience and skills we can bring to a project cover a very wide range from field-surveys & monitoring, through desk-based predictive assessment, to expert witness services.
“I’m more than happy to say we’ve been very impressed with the service provided, which was professional and thoroughly well managed throughout (although you could have made a better attempt at booking fine weather for the site work!!). Joking aside though, we’re very pleased with the working relationship we’ve established through this project and look forward to further opportunities to arrange similar in the future.”